Both Vital Traditions (HMO) and Vital Traditions (HMO-POS) offer you prescription drug coverage that reduces out-of-pocket expenses for medications. But if you have limited resources and income, you also may be able to get low-income subsidies (also known as Extra Help) to pay for the costs of your prescription copayments. This could add up to about $4,000 per year. Many people don’t know they qualify for these big savings.
Learn more about getting Extra Help.
Read about the Best Available Evidence for Low Income Subsidy (LIS) Beneficiaries.
To see if you qualify for Extra Help:
- Call the Medicare offices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- TYY/TDD users call 1-877-486-2048
- Visit the Texas Medicaid Office
- Call the Social Security Administration Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- TTY/TDD users call 1-800-325-0778